Question

DIET FOR PREGNANCY

Hi Doc,

I'm 6 weeks pregnant and I would like to know what to eat and what not.

Regards,
Anon

Avoid alcohol, soft cheeses and raw fish. Other than that a good balanced diet is all that is necessary. It is also important to take folate supplements.

4
Posted by: Jelly | 2004/10/21

Hi Anon..

Unfortunately the doc is just that - a real doc. She doesnt sit on the net and wait for someone to post so that she can quickly reply.

If you are really desperate to find out some info why not do a google search for pregnancy and diet. I know that you'll get the results that you want when you want them.

Good luck.

Reply to Jelly
Posted by: nicola | 2004/10/21

Hi annon

Im 5 weeks pregant and my Dr told me not to eat soft cheese, fish eg sushi because its rich in mercury, avoid coffee as it may lead to miscarriage.

I dont know what to eat but i would guess food reach in folate like green leafy veges, fruits, wholewheat but it will depend on what do you like to eat.

Hope ths will help

Reply to nicola

Hi Doc,
I am still waiting for a reply on what to eat and what not when pregnant.

Regards,
Anon

Hi Doc,
I am still waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Anon