Question
Posted by: DEE | 2004/10/19

Diet and Exercise plan

Hello. I need some information on how to exercise sensibly and healthy dieting.I have been sedentary for a long and my weight is 80 kg,height is 1.69 and age is 22years.Please make me a two week programme because i want to get fit fast.

Hi Dee (And Maya)

First, the bad news, there's no 2 week miracle training plan. Unfortunately, the body can't be taken from being inactive and then punished into training for two weeks with miracle results and so it's really important from the outset that you understand that patience and consistency are very very important to you in this pursuit.

NOw, as far as the exercise goes, I would suggest you check out the following site:

http://www.health24.com/fitness/Getting_started/16-474-488,24069.asp

There are 6 steps that we outline and I think it's really important to consider each one, and then choose the right programme for you. Everyone is different and so every training programme is different too, and so that's why we've tried to give you as much freedom as possible to choose from and then even once you've chosen, you will be able to mix and match as you please.

Here you will see a number of options for training programmes. My advice would be to choose the Shape up for Summer programme (the first or second one) and then go for that.

1
Posted by: Maya | 2004/10/19

My work is sedentary. And from waist down I am quite big.
Some advise for abdominal and legs

Reply to Maya