Question
Posted by: Lizette | 2004/01/20

DIET ACCORDING TO BLOOD GROUP

Do you think eating certain food according to you blood group works to loose weight? Where can I find it?

Dear Lizette
I am not convinced that the blood group diets are based on sound scientific theory. That every person on earth with blood group O needs to cut out carbs, is not logical and also that by doing this you will lose weight. If you eat a balanced, low-fat diet and do some exercise you should be able to decrease your BMI and weight successfully.
But I am sure you are being flooded with positive info from our Readers. You should be able to purchase the book on this subject at good bookstores such as Exclusive Books.
Take care

1
Posted by: Tia | 2004/01/20

You must buy the book. I think the name is "the Blood Group Diet". The writer is Peter D'Adamo. I am not sure whether it will help with weight loss, but I do know it helps with general health. I am B group and I am told that wheat causes weight gain. I have noted that since I stopped eating bread, I don't have any bloatedness or heartburn, which I used to have daily. Try it, it might just work for you. Good luck.

Reply to Tia