Question
Posted by: Surie | 2008/07/15

Diet

Shaun please help. I need to loose 3kgs, I'm 50 yrs old, my weight is 60kgs and my height is 150cm. I use the Crazy massager maybe twice a week and I have been trying over two years to get down to 55kg.Please, please help.

Dear Surie
I think you need to help yourself by using an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). Using passive exercise like a massager will not assist in weight loss - to achieve weight loss you need to do at least 30 min of aerobic exercise a day.
Take care