Question
Posted by: KK | 2005/01/06

Diet

Hi there,

Need an advice on what supplements to use. I'm not following a good diet because of some reasons and this affects my ernegy level at the gym as I do both aerobics and weight training.

Dear KK
If you lack energy then you need to increase your carbohydrate intake as all sportsmen and women use a high carb intake to fuel their exercise. Also use a high-carb drink such as Energade or Powerade or Lucozade, or energy bars before and during exercise. You can take a complete vitamin and mineral supplement such as Supradyn Forte or Centrum to provide you with the necessary micronutrients, but do try and get back to eating a well balanced diet.

1
Posted by: Oumies | 2005/01/06

I am 50 years old - Overweight, and do not get a lot of exercise - sit almost all day!
I would like a good diet!

Reply to Oumies