Posted by: KK | 2005/01/06


Hi there,

Need an advice on what supplements to use. I'm not following a good diet because of some reasons and this affects my ernegy level at the gym as I do both aerobics and weight training.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageDietDoc

Dear KK
If you lack energy then you need to increase your carbohydrate intake as all sportsmen and women use a high carb intake to fuel their exercise. Also use a high-carb drink such as Energade or Powerade or Lucozade, or energy bars before and during exercise. You can take a complete vitamin and mineral supplement such as Supradyn Forte or Centrum to provide you with the necessary micronutrients, but do try and get back to eating a well balanced diet.
Best regards

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Oumies | 2005/01/06

I am 50 years old - Overweight, and do not get a lot of exercise - sit almost all day!
I would like a good diet!

Reply to Oumies

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.