Question
Posted by: willem | 2008/07/21

dieet

im starting my dieet today,with thedieet on health 24, can i have coffee or tea , there is nothing in the dieet.
2 can my whole family use the dieet , im on 2700 cal per day
my daughter is 12 and olso needs to lose weight

thank you
willem coetzee
012 546 1262
083 443 833

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Willem
Yes you can have coffee and/or tea - use low fat milk if possible and sweetner instead of sugar.
Children are still growing and do need more milk and a little bit more fat than adults so can't follow exactly the same diet as adults, however, if you let her exclude sweets and fatty foods, and increase exercise, she will probably lose weight with a fairly normal healthy diet.