Question
Posted by: STICK | 2004/10/18

DIEET

I JUST WANT TO KNOW, WILL I LOOSE WEIGHT, IF I EAT THE FOLLOWING:
1 BOWL OF SPECIAL K IN THE MORNING
1 APPLE
1 BOWL OF VEGATABLES AT NIGHT
1 VITALENIA YOGHURT
PLEASE ADVISE

Dear Stick
I suppose you will, but this diet is totally unbalanced and so low in energy that it may well have the opposite effect with your body switching off its weight loss systems because of perceived 'starvation'. I would suggest that you try an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of a such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life).
Take care