Question
Posted by: ama | 2004/10/26

Didn't had periods for...

Dear Doc and Friends

I had an abortion late September2004 in the Government Hospital and ever since then i never had my periods. Before they did the second phase of the procedure i was injected with 'pentogen' if i write the word accuratelty and i'm due for the next injection mid-December.

Is this Normal for not having periods after an abortion, if not what steps am i supppose to take??

It is normal not to have periods for 6 weeks afte an abortion. As you have had injectable contraception, this will also stop you from having periods.