Question
Posted by: cc | 2005/07/26

did she have abortion or miscarry

my wife was ok when she got to work later the day her parents
were notified but not me. after 3 h 00 the gynie phoned me to say she miscarried but i still can not come to terms with this
did she get the pills to miss carry / abortion if so how
can i found out now she will not even try to fall pregnant again
she is 40 i want a child of my own please help

I am not able to say what happened. Only your wife would be able to tell you.

19
Posted by: karin | 2005/07/26

i am sorry but it is done and nothing can bring it back, you have to deal with it by asking her for answers, going behind her back is not going to help, being honest with her will, i wish you luck.. x

Reply to karin
Posted by: Zettie | 2005/07/26

O please. She possibly killed your baby and you don't want to get on her bad side.

Like I said, explore your legal right, or be happy with not knowing, but carrying on like this is not going to help.

Be creative, get a friend posing as a consultant from your medical aid or something. If you realy want to know, you will think of something.

Don't be a wimp!!!!!!!!

Reply to Zettie
Posted by: cc | 2005/07/26

she works for a doctor in the same building when i phone
then they contact her then she is the heling wirh me i dont want to get on the bad side of her maby someone can help with this that is in the gynie practition

Reply to cc
Posted by: Moi | 2005/07/26

even if you do get in touch with the gynae, is she/he allowed to give out the info? isnt that confidential patient/doctor information?

Reply to Moi
Posted by: Zettie | 2005/07/26

Why are you still listening to her when you need answers. Phone the rooms and ask!!!!!!!!! Tell them you have tracked a visit or a charge on your medical aid and you are not sure what it is for and just need to confirm or something. Clearly something is going on so do something about it.

Z

Reply to Zettie
Posted by: cc | 2005/07/26

to day when i suggested to her that i phone the gynie about the rash under her boobs she told me not to maby she thinks i will ask the receptionest if she was there the friday
to get the pills to miss carry

Reply to cc
Posted by: Zettie | 2005/07/26

The gynae not getting back to you makes it sound even more suspect.

I think it depends on how much you realy want to know. If you realy want to know and your wife doesn't come clean, explore your legal rights. Surely there must be some way to find out. If I were you, I would not be able to just let it go and live with the unsurety of it all.

Good Luck

Reply to Zettie
Posted by: cc | 2005/07/26

she will not let me even contact the gynie the gynie i have phoned plenty of times but she has never got back toi me

Reply to cc
Posted by: Zettie | 2005/07/26

I realy do not know. You can try the doctor, but they have doctor patient confidentiality, so I do not know if he will be able to tell you. The other option is for you wife to come clean.

Your relationship should be based on trust and honesty and sorry to say, but does not seem to be.

Good luck and I hope things work out for you guys, I honestly do.

Z

Reply to Zettie
Posted by: Moi | 2005/07/26

No, i read through it again, and i still cant make it out!

but yes, if she went behind his back and had an abortion, of course he has the right to be upset. if she really did that, then i hate to say it, but i dont think that you will ever be able to forgive her or trust her.

Reply to Moi
Posted by: cc | 2005/07/26

Thanks but how do i find out if she did it or not

Please help

Reply to cc
Posted by: Zettie | 2005/07/26

I thought as much. I think you have all the right to doubt her. If it is the case and she did do that I am very sorry.

I can not give you any advise, but do sympathise a great deal.

Moi, I think you will agree on this. If you read carefully you can understand what this man is saying and why he feel the way he does. It is not that he is not supporting her, but I think he feels betrayed. After all, it was his baby too.

Good Luck

Reply to Zettie
Posted by: cc | 2005/07/26

ZETTIE You have hit the nail on the head can a person be so hurtfull to do this to a guy that loves her so mutch

Reply to cc
Posted by: Zettie | 2005/07/26

Sorry to but in here, but I think I have figured out what CC in trying to say.

Your wife asked the gynae what her options where (maybe on how to get rid of it) and the she smsed her friend that she was previously (pregnant), miserable and not happy, but now that she is no longer pregnant, that she is ok?

And also maybe you are worried about her not letting you know because she might know what you are suspecting?

I think this might be why you are not trusting her?

Z

Reply to Zettie
Posted by: Moi | 2005/07/26

but what are you saying about ops??
is there any other reason why you dont trust her? did she ever say that she didnt want the baby?
maybe the reason that she didnt let you know herself is that she didnt know how to tell you. a miscarriage is a terrible thing to have to go through. most women who have a miscarriage feel that they were somehow responsible for it. what she needs now is your support. you mistrusting her isnt going to help your relationship any.

Reply to Moi
Posted by: cc | 2005/07/26

moi what do you not understand was i not good enough
to let know at 10 h 10 when she made the call to her parents what about me was i not good enough

Reply to cc
Posted by: Moi | 2005/07/26

I'm sorry, but i dont understand.

Reply to Moi
Posted by: cc | 2005/07/26

she asked the gynie what ops she has and she smsed her
frends the message was i have beenunconsolible and miserable but now ok this is why i can not trust her
and whant an answer she will not answer it

Reply to cc
Posted by: Moi | 2005/07/26

why are you so suspicious of her?

Reply to Moi