Posted by: Gabriel | 2008/09/11

Did not sleep around

I made the mistake of telling my husband how many people I have slept with which is not alot, under 5. He now keeps on saying that I slept around with lots of men and how it hurts him that I didn' t save myself for him. I was with these people before I met him and it was not just a case of casual sleeping around as I had feelings for them but it is long in the past. However my husband says it bothers him alot that I slept around and that I was cheap. I don' t know how to defend myself or what the right thing to say to him is. I am sorry it upsets him but I can' t undo the past and in a way I dont'  regret it because I didn' t know him then.

How does he expect you to have known that magnificant, magical HIM was going to turn up, so you would have saved yourself for that ? See a relationship counsellor together. It is never wise for a couple to discuss such history, as it never brings happiness to either of them.

Posted by: almost mad | 2008/09/12

what an ass!

Reply to almost mad
Posted by: Babe | 2008/09/12

Snake - True dat

Reply to Babe
Posted by: Snake! | 2008/09/12

HE' S CHEATING ON YOU!!!!! or at least considering it and is now looking for an excuse to justify his actions!!!

Reply to Snake!
Posted by: L | 2008/09/11

U did absolutely nothing wrong. Go see a couples'  counselor if he persists.

Reply to L
Posted by: Lee-Anne | 2008/09/11

O crap!!!! How many women has he slept with??? why dont you ask him that. sounds like he thinks he is Gods gift!!!! Ask him, and then respond the same way he responded.
some men....... Anyway who cares how many men you have slept with the fact is you are now married to him!!!

Reply to Lee-Anne
Posted by: ME | 2008/09/11

Gal. I think you made a mistake. Why did you let him know that? Do you know how many people he slept with it>  Did he told you bout them?.
My husband also confessed to me one day that he slept with whom, I was not in the picture at that time, believe me, I was hurt, I felt betrayed and all. even today when I think about it, I feel so ungry, I mean he didn' t know me at the time and I didn' t know him........Just try and explain to him that you were just being honest, he' ll come around

Reply to ME
Posted by: lolo | 2008/09/11

There' s one thing with men whenever you tell them what you did in the past they will always remind you about it as it was by choice, but if by the time you never knew him why worry, myself i did sleep with men even my lecture at my room in school i never knew hubby by that time so i don' t see any reason for him to even know about it coz i know men never forgive but wants to be forgiven, i will start the topic only he first started with it

Reply to lolo