Question
Posted by: Simon | 2002/12/12

Did I catch something

i know that i am a shmuck, but i need advise. I am a very happily married man. Wife is the best woman you can ask for. Anyway a while ago she went on vacation with two friends. I am a internet junkie and out of curiosity landed in a gay-chat room. i really hit it off with this guy and eventually after many meetings and his begging and pleading i let him blow me. the reason is after two weeks i really started liking this guy and we were in each other company 24/7. Very manly guy and i think that is what piqued my curiosity. My question is this, after he blew me, I noticed that the skin below my head was bleeding from his teeth. I work out everyday at gym and have now noticed that i am sweating very quickly into my workout, which is unusual. I am now paranoid that i have caught something and that i risk passing this on to my wife. (don't tell me to tell her - i never will as she trusts me like the rock in her life) besides i will never do it again as it did nothing for me. just please advise me of what diseases i might have caught. The gym was renovated so i hope it's the new aircon!

Dear Schmuck
Relationships are all really about trust. People are not always monogamous, you just have to read this forum to come to that conclusion, and you just have to look at at our HIV stats (1,800 people are infected daily in SA and 300 people die daily).
Most people are infected in relationships, because they trust their partners. However, let's not go down the confesssion route.

Risk factors from oral sex
* Herpes
* Gonorrhea
* Syphillis
* Hep A, B & C
* Chlamydia
* HIV

You could have been at risk for any of the above. Get a medical check-up and do tell the doctor the truth, else you might get treated for a different reason. Do not have unprotected sex with yourr wife till all your results are clear. If you have become infected with HIV recently you will be VERY infectious now,a nd chances are you'll be testing negative on an HIV test, yet be VERY positive and be infecting her.

Dr Mac

5
Posted by: Lancelot | 2002/12/14

This is most probably another bullshit post from the person that brought you the story of the gym blowjob and the women masturbating each other at work.

There seem to be a couple of 'serial posters' on the forum. The bloke who has long stories ending with '2 cuts on his penis' is another.

Reply to Lancelot
Posted by: B | 2002/12/13

You are gay my friend just accept it!

Reply to B
Posted by: Duke | 2002/12/12

Simon,
We're all human and prone to temptation. Thanks for confiding in us. Don't stress too much about the sweats - simple panic on it's own can make you sweat. I understand that it is "night sweats" that should be cause for concern. Have blood tests done after 10 weeks (just to be sure). Good luck.

Reply to Duke
Posted by: Keith | 2002/12/12

You certainly DID catch something .... it's called moffielitis.

Reply to Keith
Posted by: Lisa | 2002/12/12

Simon, I hope for your sake that the only thing you caught was a very fast wake up!!!!

Reply to Lisa