Question
Posted by: Pearly | 2007/05/21

Did her really get a prostitute?

Here goes my story:
Hubby goes out to visit a friend and he calls home at about 12h00 midnight telling me he's on his way home. He only arrives at 2h00 am very drunk. He wakes up in the morning and searches for his cellphone which he could not find. He could not remember where he lost it .I asked him to trace yesterday's happenings. He only told me then that he also went to some pub just to get one beer after he called me at 12h00. We called the phone and it rang, we managed to get the Service provide to give us the numbers of any outoging calls made on that cell. We called the number and it was answered by someone with a foreign accent. I told him about this and I said we want the phone. He told me "ask your boyfriend why he went to that club,took a girl and had sex with her and did not want to pay? That's why the girl took the phone because your boyfriend would not pay and he said you are pregnant".What struck me as odd , is that my husband was quick to accept that his phone is lost and that is very unlike him.
I am no longer pregnant, I gave birth a month ago ? Is it coincidence that this man mentioned something about pregnancy.Yes I admit sex has been very "scarce" since the borth of the baby.
I asked him and he denied it .My husband is not a low person and I know he has a high sex drive that might have driven him to do that if he did it. He also did not have a lot of money with him on that day. so if he did get the girl , he honestly did not have any money. Should I believe this man or should I believe my husband?My gut tells me that this man is right but why should I believe a faceless man over my husband .What then happens to our sex life from now onwards? What if he really had sex with her, did she use a condom, probably not , he was skunk drunk and he would never admit to it.

No sex drive, high or low, "drives" anyone to do what he apparently did, or to lie about it. One can easily understand why your husband would lie if something like this had happened --- why would any other person concoct such an elaborate story if it were not true ? Buzz's suggestions sounds reasonable ANd HIV testing is needed.

4
Posted by: C. | 2007/05/22

Where there is smoke, there might just be a sigarette too, and I got my phone back b y calling it, and asked the person on the other side where they were. Then I simply walked to the shop, called again, and caught the dude. I know! That aside, I do believe your husband visited a sex worker. And if that's the case, prepare yourself for some really dificult times. They're like a drug. I wouldn't accept a cellphone as pay though! She was supposed to settle the price and the payment beforehand. So either she lying, or she's relatively new to the trade.

Reply to C.
Posted by: NMUN | 2007/05/21

My husband once told me that he lost his phone.
when i phoned to his number, someone told me that he gave his phone, because he couldnt pay money that he owed - for gambling...I didnt even know my husband gambled.
My husband still denied it, even though I believed it. nobody will answer a stolen phone. and to give details about your life is proof alone that obviously they do know your husband.
that person has no reason to lie to you.....

Where there is smoke, there IS fire.

Reply to NMUN
Posted by: Gracie | 2007/05/21

Ouch!! What an awful thing for you to be exposed to!! You don't know who to believe, but what has the "faceless person" got to gain by lying to you? There is no reason why a man should pay a prostitute for sex and if he did do it, he should be ashamed of himself. Has he never heard of AIDS or STDS? I hope you get to the bottom of this as soon as possible.

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/05/21

Pearly, this doesn't sound good at all. Why don't you phone your husband's cell again, and tell this guy that you'd like to meet with him so that you can pay him for services rendered, and also to get your phone back? Ask your husband to go with you, this way you will soon get to the bottom of things.

Reply to Buzz