Question
Posted by: Marlize | 2007/04/03

diarrhea during first trimester

Is diarrhea during the first trimester dangerous, common, or unusual? this is my first pregnancy and all strange things happens that is absolutely not normal!

Constipation is more usual. the diarrhoea may be a trummy bug rather than anything related to the pregnancy.

1
Posted by: Pgames | 2007/04/04

I had the same as you the firts trimester but I had it the second and know in my third trimester I still have it. I will tell you that you would rather have diarrhea than constipation.

I asked my gynea and he said if it does not hurt etc. then it's fine. If you really worry ask your gynea or doctor.

Good luck.

Reply to Pgames