Question
Posted by: chantelle | 2005/07/26

Dianne - Pregnant?<br>

I’m on Dianne and I know that it’s not a contraceptive. My husband and I had intercourse about 3 weeks ago, if I were to be pregnant will I still have my period same as every month before, according to the pills I should already have begun my period but nothing as yet, although it feels like I’m on period with the back pain. Please advice???

Diane is a contraceptive. As long as your period starts some time while on the inactive pills, that is fine.

2
Posted by: Tina | 2005/07/26

Diane is a contraceptive, but it quite weak.

Zettie, you're lucky you never fell pregnant on it in 4 years because so many woman have.

Reply to Tina
Posted by: Zettie | 2005/07/26

Sorry, but as far as I know Dianne is a contraceptive.

I have been on it for 4 years and have never fallen pregnant on it.

But, I have heard that it is not as strong as other contraceptives so it might be possible, who knows. Give it some more time and if nothing happens after a week or so, go for the necessary tests.

My sister fell pregnant with both her children on the pill.

I hope you get the outcome that you are looking for.

Cheers
Z

Reply to Zettie