Question
Posted by: Zoe | 2008/07/01

Diane35

Hi Doc, I've been using IUD Copper for 4 years and I have acne problem for the last 7 months , gone to Dermatologist but without any help. Then my Gynae suggested I use Diane35 for the next 6 months, simmultaneously with my IUD. I started using them on my first day of cycle , now this week Im bleeding (menstruating) on the wrong date , Im a 21 days cycle person , I shouldn't be menstruating this week , only next week. Doc is this proper , should this be happening , will my periods be normal again, should I go back to my Gynae?

Please help.

It may just be an adjustment to starting the Diane. See what happens next month.