Question
Posted by: Milla | 2004/11/15

Diane as the pill

Hi Doc,

I just got married, have been on the Diane for 7 years because of my skin problems. I have a problem getting excited when in bed with my husband. We didn't have sex before we got married, we are married a month now and we still have not had sex!!!!!! There r 2 reasons for this, one is he cannot get into me, when I visited by Gynae before the wedding she had a look at me and told me that my opening is very small and that I will be in a lot of pain when I have sex for the 1st time. Second I don't get excited when we are in bed and I can see that it is upsetting my husband. I heard from other people that the Diane can lower your libido, it that so?????? If so what other pill can I use for my skin and well as not to fall pregnant???????? Your most soonest response would be greatly appreciated. P.S. What do you think about 'Fermodene"? Kind regards
Miilla

All of the pills can decrease libido in some women. However, it sounds like you also have a problem with lubrication. You could try using KY jelly. If you are very tense, this can cause spasm of your vaginal muscles, called vaginismus. There are exercises that you can do to help relax these muscles. You could do an internet search for more information.