Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2005/01/04

Diane 35

I have been on Diane for almost 2 yrs & I don't think it is completely working for me. Is there a simarlar but better product out there . I have had a skin problem since my teens & tried almost everything . I would still like to go the Hormonal but maybe something stronger.

Sandy, there are equivalent products (generics), but there is no other oral contraceptive that has the same effect on the skin. The closest you can get to it is Yasmin®. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Kim | 2005/01/05

Hi Sandy

I am on Minerva. It's the generic for Diane. I've been on it for 3 years now and I'm extremely happy. I had exactly the same problem as you and when it's that time of the month my skin hardly breaks out.

Reply to Kim