Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2005/01/04

Diane - 35

Hi there ,

I have had a skin problem since my teens & for the past 2 yrs I was reccomended Diane -35 for skin conditioning. However I still get these uncontrolable breakouts . I think that the Pill is wearing off , is there something similar but better out there. I would prefer the pill as opposed to Antibiotics , Roaccutane ,etc. I am 24yrs old.

Diane is the best Pill for acne. If this is not working, you will have to try the other options you have mentioned.

1
Posted by: Ann | 2005/01/04

I have used Roaccutane for 3 months when I was 26 yrs old together with Thriphasil. Never had a breakout again, not even a small pimple during periods. Go for it, not as bad as they say, I just had chaped lips for about a month or so.

Reply to Ann