Question
Posted by: lighthouse | 2004/01/05

Dialite

Is there anything in the "Dialite" fat free ice cream that could be bad for me in any way. It contains aspartame and a lot of ingredience that I dont know. I do eat allot of it and find that it gives me allot of wind. Could there be anything in this product that is harmful to my intestines and my bones.

Dear Reader
I must admit that I am not acquainted with this product. It is possible that the product contains fat substitutes which may or may not cause wind. If you post another message listing the ingredients, I shall be able to give you an opinion.