Question
Posted by: DAGS | 2008/07/19

DIABETIC

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP DURING THE COURSE OF THE NITE AND FIND THAT MY MOUTH IS EXTREMELY DRY RESULTING IN SORES ON MY TONGUE SOMETIMES HAVE A SORT OF THRUSH ON MY TONGUE .DOES THIS INDICATE A HIGH OR LOW SUGAR LEVEL.i TAKE 30 UNITS OF INSULIN AT NITE AND 1GRAM OF GLUGOPHAGE.

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

This is an indication that your diabetes is not controlled. It is also a possibility that you have a candida infection in your mouth. I suggest that you consult your doctor for a blood test that will give an idea of what your diabetes has been doing over a period of three months. This way your medication can be re-assessed and might be changed accordingly.

The ulcers in your mouth, can be treated with Diflucan, one capsule STAT.

Kind regards