Our expert says:
1. I’m not sure what you mean with your first question.
2. An insulin pump is not a practical solution.
3. He should exercise for at least 30 minutes, 3-4 times a day.
4. He should follow a sugar free but otherwise balanced diet.
5. He’s welcome to have children as there is no real danger to them.
I wrote something about diabetes a while ago and if you mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za I’ll send you a copy. Read it and let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.