Question
Posted by: RAJU | 2008/06/20

Diabetes and ED

While having foreplay for an hour or so my penis does not get erect when it's time for intercourse. I have minor diabities also,my age is 35., i was married 10 years ago . please suggest me proper medicine or daily excercise to be done for over coming the problem.early ejacuation has also occurred several times

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you take Cialis or Levitra to help with your erection. I also suggest that you ensure that you diabetes is well controlled. I therefore, recommend a visit to your GP for a prescription.

You can also Nuzac for the premature ejaculation.

Kind regards