Question
Posted by: R | 2005/12/14

Diabetes?

Hi Cyberdoc...
Hope you are well, i just need some info pls....had some blood tests down for PCOS last week, and now it turns out my blood sugar level is 20.55...I have been extremely tired lately, and just sleep all the time, could this be related...please could you let me know of a DR in Pietermaritzburg I could contact to look at these, as i have been to many and cant seem to get it right

Dear R,
Are you a diabetic, because this is very high for a blood sugar level? I think you should see a physician. There's a dr Duckworth at St Annes hospital, and A Dr Biddulph in the medical centre in Burger street. I don't know them - just looked in the medpages for you.