Question
Posted by: LINDA | 2007/05/29

DETOXING

Please could you forward me a really good but strict detox programme? How will I know that the detox is actually working and when does one stop?

Dear Linda
If you want to detox you can try the detox diet on this Website - click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and surf to find the 'Basic Cleansing Diet' - use it for 2-3 days to give you a boost and then switch over to the balanced slimming diet that is under ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' . Remember to only detox for 2-3 days preferably when you can rest and relax, as you may feel dizzy and tired.

1
Posted by: leea | 2007/05/30

Hi., if you look on here they have a really good detox plan., well, its one of the best ones i've heard!! all diets are as strict as you make them :-) it has a whole list of instructions, how long it takes etc.
if you click on the diet tab at the top of the page and then i want to drop down - detox is one of the selections!

Reply to leea