Question
Posted by: Toxic | 2004/11/17

Detoxing

I want to detox but I don't know what to use. There are so many methods and I've heard of people going to spas to detox. How many times am I supposed to detox and for how long or how many days. And what can I use.

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Toxic

Detoxing is something your body does 24/7/365...If it didn't you would truly be very ill even die!

The way to help your body clear the toxic matters effectively is by what you eat, drink and do daily. Stick to the food nature makes, drink lots of filtered water, avoid medication and do exercise often. Rest, sleep and happiness are even more important to good health than what we eat and drink so make sure you give this area of your life a lot of attention.

Products that will help you detox are The Heel Detox Kit or Boldocynara, Nephrosolid and Echinaforce from the A Vogel range. Take these products every six months and then just one bottle of each. If you have been exposed to a lot of air pollution or chemicals, aluminium and other heavy metals, using Anti-Toxin Formula from A Vogel for three solid months will be very good. You will be surprised how we are exposed to chemicals without even realising it.

Going to days Spas is a treat and if you can afford it, do it and love it.

So, it is not for how long you detox for at a time, it is about lifestyle.

Kind regards,

Estie