Question
Posted by: Jason | 2004/11/30

DETOX FOR TODAY

Please could you provide me with a good detox diet or something i can follow that is hort but yet very poerful.
I live a crazy lifestyle here and that means drinking , smoking and still going to gym and trying to be healthy.
please could you suggest a good de-tox for me to go on so i can sort my body and mind out.

Regards Jason

Dear Jason
You could try a detox diet for 2 days (not longer, and do this over a weekend when you can rest and relax as you may feel faint and tired when using such a diet). If you click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Weight loss' you will find some detox diets you can try. After this initial phase you can use the 'Slimming Diet' which you will find under 'The right approach'.