Question
Posted by: Gil | 2004/10/18

Despondent

Hello,

Please help me. I had an HSG, the result was a patent left tube, the right one was lost to an ectopic. I have been on the course of clomid tablets and the injections and had 12 good looking follicles. I also had insemination done around the time the gynae thought I would ovulate. But yesterday my period came and I would like to know what you think happed. Could:

1. My body have absorbed the 12 follicles?
2. My uterus lining not have developed properly?
3. What are my options if the above treatment did not work?

Thank you in advance.

There are still plenty of reasons why pregnancy does not happen after an insemination. The success rates are only about 15%. Try again and if no pregnancy after a few cycles, then IVF is an option