Question
Posted by: DI | 2004/10/07

DESPONDENT

My boyfriend constantly mistrusts me, although I have never done anything for him to feel this way, what do I do to make him see that I love him and that I do not want anyone else?

If he is being mistrustful for no reason you have given him, either he is still recovering from a previous relationship in which a woman he cared a lot about, was unfaithful and betrayed him, or he may have what we cann "pathological jealousy" in which excessive jealousy arises within him, not related to exernal events. The problemis, unless ou can persuade him to join you in relationship counselling, which won't be easy to acieve, you pobably can't change his point of view, and if you try too hard, he may feel you're trying to cover up something, and that he may be right.

1
Posted by: Mistrust | 2004/10/08

Let's go for relationship counselling - Gogga

Reply to Mistrust