Question
Posted by: Sai_001 | 2007/08/19

Desperately trying to fall pregnant

I am 27 years old and my husband and i have been trying for 2 years to fall pregnant. I am 110kg,i have tried almost every diet,but nothing works. I wanted to know that if i fall pregnant now will there be any problems with my weight. Also i smoke about 7 cigarettes a day, will that cause a problem if i am smoking and dont know if i am pregnant?

It sounds like you may have a problem with ovulation and may need help with conceiving. You are at higher risk for diabetes in pregnancy because of your weight. The smoking is a problem. It causes miscarriages, poor growth, etc.