Question
Posted by: Trompies | 2003/03/05

Desperately need to see a marriage counsellor

Would you please give me the contact details of a marriage counsellor around the nothern surburbs? I desperately need to see one, my marriage is on the rocks.

Dear Trompies,
If there are mariag problems causing stress to you and your spouse, then you've made a wise decision. On this site I don't at present specifically recommend particular therapists by name. Elsewhere ( check the archive of the forum ) I have advised some other websites which list therapists and counsellors in SA. Also, I generally recommend for marriage counselling, that you contact your nearest branch of FAMSA ( the Family & Marriage Association of SA ) -- check in the phone book --- for advice about the nearest counsellors they recognize in your area.