Posted by: Trompies | 2003/03/05

Desperately need to see a marriage counsellor


Would you please give me the contact details of a marriage counsellor around the nothern surburbs? I desperately need to see one, my marriage is on the rocks.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Dear Trompies,
If there are mariag problems causing stress to you and your spouse, then you've made a wise decision. On this site I don't at present specifically recommend particular therapists by name. Elsewhere ( check the archive of the forum ) I have advised some other websites which list therapists and counsellors in SA. Also, I generally recommend for marriage counselling, that you contact your nearest branch of FAMSA ( the Family & Marriage Association of SA ) -- check in the phone book --- for advice about the nearest counsellors they recognize in your area.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.