Question
Posted by: MSM | 2004/02/24

Desperate to lose weight

I am on sure-slim and i do taebo 4 - 5 times a week. At Sure-slim we are advised to drink at least 2liters of water a day. My colleagues suggested that i should also take hot water since it helps with weight loss.

How true is it and what are the side effects of hot water in ones body?

Dear MSM
The temperature of the liquids you drink will not make any difference and drinking water does not really make you lose weight. It does help the kidneys and liver cope with the high protein intake you are on at the moment.