Question
Posted by: LIEZLE | 2009/01/08

DESPERATE TO GET PREGNANT

WHAT PILLS CAN I PURCHASE FROM ANY PHARMACY TO BOOST MY FERTILITY OR OVULATION? I GOT MY PERIOD THIS MORNING AFTER ANOTHER UNSUCCESSFUL MONTH OF TRYING AND ARE VERY DISSAPOINTED. PLEASE HELP!

If you are struggling to fall pregnant, you should see a gynaecologist to find out what the problem is. Treatment is based on the problem.

7
Posted by: Tacara | 2016/01/14

Hi I'm on Fertomid and Staminogro and its my first month do they really help, please help

Reply to Tacara
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/29

Can I take fertomid and fertipil together at the same time?

Posted by: Thando | 2014/10/01

Where can i get fertipil plus. I am from south africa

Reply to Thando

Try Staminogrow. Get your hubby to drink it as well - it' s available from your nearest pharmacy without a prescription

Posted by: Tanya | 2009/01/09

Hello Liezl

EK stem saam met jou eerste reply, staminagro is baie goed, maar jy moet dr toe gaan en clomid kry, ek gaan ook clomid gebruik nou ,ek begin in januarie, ek het met my eerste kind ook clomid gebruik,want ek het die ovulasie bloedtoets gedoen en die uitslag was dat ek wel ovuleer maar nie sterk genoeg nie, so gaan sien jou dokter, sommer jou huisdokter.en dan ja folic acid is ' n moet om te drink, dis baie goedkoop en jy kry dit sonder ' n voorskrif - sterkte!

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: s | 2009/01/09

Hi, I' m also trying my gynae put me on fertomid 50 which I will be taking from sunday for 5 days and im also taking folic acid every day.Fertipil also does help. Good luck to all of us. Keep trying.

Reply to s
Posted by: wvw | 2009/01/09

i realy know how you feel we also want a baby desprat but with no luck are you sure that you huby doent have a low sperm count you can bay fertipil plus over the counter for you and for huby you can bay staminogro but if you do have the money rather go to you doctor and tell him to subcribe clomid it will help you if you are not ovulating it is not that expensev cheaper than fitipill plus it is R 100.00 for 5 pills and you only drink 5 a month
you can search it on the internet

Reply to wvw