Question
Posted by: Preggie Help | 2006/10/25

Desperate Preggie Nutrition for gym

Like another reader I am alsotaking Myoplex Original Ready to Drink and EAS Avant Edge Bars as snacks and drink
PERC Winners Fuel or store bought GAME during gym as advised by my trainer. (maybe we have the same trainer)
I have too am pregnant & now wondering if it is safe to continue using during my preggie.

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Preggie

Firstly congratulations!

It is safe to take the Myoplex and bars, but not more than 2 servings per day. Perc products have been discontined a while ago already, thus I would imagine that it might have expired??

Always read the food labels - if the product contains only macro nutrients (carbs, protein & fat) with the addition of vitamins and mineral it should be fine - stay away from any stimulating substances.

Good luck and enjoy the pregnancy!

Vanessa