Question
Posted by: Hopeless | 2004/01/12

Desperate - my reply

Message:
Thanks guys for your advice. Zeena has asked me before about my weight and unfortunately it has nothing to do with what I eat! I probably eat more than the 2 of you together, but as the specialist said my body is taking all the energy to keep the blood flowing. I eat all of what you mention and more and love it. Hubby is a gourmet cook, so I don't go without there. He does all the cooking. All the cortisone has damaged my liver so I can't drink wine and if I breathe the air from the window, I would just inhale mine dust. Taking vit supplements just reacts badly - have tried them all. Now the mind is the one to get right.
I don't think I will be on a medical aid so will have to watch where I go, but will let you know.
Thanks again for the response and care!!

Dear Maybe Not So Hopeless --- thanks for letting us know how things are progressing. Wish I had a live-in gourmet cook !