Question
Posted by: jade | 2005/07/15

DESPERATE-ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION

Subject: ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION-DESPERATE!!
Posted by: DESPERATE
Message:
My fiancee and I have been together for six years. We are struggling with Erectile Dysfunctin problems for six years now. We have tried several medication from some advertisers and this is now our last resort. Viagra and all that... did not work!! He also went for a full medical checkup and MRI and the results came out fine. Please give me advise or refer me to someone in the North West Province South Africa, who specialises with this problem on a medical problem.

Thank you.

Viagra and all that.... what does that mean? Viagra is a prescription medication, and needs to be prescribed by a doctor. You give very little information about him, how old is he, does he take medication for blood pressure, diabetes, anti-depression.

Call the SA Sexual Health Association on 0860 100 262 for a referral near you

2
Posted by: jade | 2005/07/17

I Find he replier "Totto" reply childdish and unappropriate. You do not know the circumstances and are certainly not a professional. I did not ask for your opinion. Go and play with your toys, and leave other people with enough problems alone!

PS: A MRI on the neck, veins and bonestructure of the whole body!! Hallo...

Reply to jade
Posted by: totto | 2005/07/15

you seriously MRI'd your dick?....LOL perhaps you would be better off trying harder to be a man you faggot

Reply to totto