Posted by: jade | 2005/07/15


Posted by: DESPERATE
My fiancee and I have been together for six years. We are struggling with Erectile Dysfunctin problems for six years now. We have tried several medication from some advertisers and this is now our last resort. Viagra and all that... did not work!! He also went for a full medical checkup and MRI and the results came out fine. Please give me advise or refer me to someone in the North West Province South Africa, who specialises with this problem on a medical problem.

Thank you.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Viagra and all that.... what does that mean? Viagra is a prescription medication, and needs to be prescribed by a doctor. You give very little information about him, how old is he, does he take medication for blood pressure, diabetes, anti-depression.

Call the SA Sexual Health Association on 0860 100 262 for a referral near you

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: jade | 2005/07/17

I Find he replier "Totto" reply childdish and unappropriate. You do not know the circumstances and are certainly not a professional. I did not ask for your opinion. Go and play with your toys, and leave other people with enough problems alone!

PS: A MRI on the neck, veins and bonestructure of the whole body!! Hallo...

Reply to jade
Posted by: totto | 2005/07/15

you seriously MRI'd your dick?....LOL perhaps you would be better off trying harder to be a man you faggot

Reply to totto

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.