Posted by: Rob | 2008/10/11


Hi Doc.
My girlfriend and I have been trying to have a baby for the past 8 months with no luck. We have been together for a year now and she has been trying to have baby with her ex for the past 7 yrs. I' ve got a child from previous affair and her ex had a child with someone after seperating with her. Could there be something wrong with my girlfriend, and if so, I' ll appreciate your best advice.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear Rob

It is quiet possible that there is something wrong with your girlfriend so I suggest that you see your gynaecologist and he needs to do and examination followed by either a laparoscopy of an HSG to assess whether her fallopian tubes are opened or closed and also to assess if she is ovulating.

Answered by: Dr. Y. Dasoo

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.