Posted by: nessa | 2008/09/29

hi there
i' m 13weeks preggies and i can' t believe it because the last time i get my mentruation was 24th april and in may i did' nt get it and in june 26th i did get it july nothing august nothing september nothing i went to doc. thursday for scan and it shows that i' m 13weeks preggies, i also went to doc 2weeks ago because i was very sick will some sores on my hand ,feet and in my mouth
the specialist took some test and my hiv test was non reactive and my potassium is 6.7mmo1/1 , sodium 135mmo1/1 , urea 2.7mm01/1
the specialist said i' ve got to much salt in my body .

please assist me with advise is it true.
many thanx

A potassium of 6.7 would be life threatening. Either you have the wrong test or there was an error.