Question
Posted by: LOUIS | 2007/05/16

DESPARATE

I HAVE TRYING BEEN FOR A BABY FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENIN...SOMETIMES I DO MISS ON MY PERIOD BUT STILL NOTHING AND SOMETIMES I BECOME A WEEK LATE LIKE THIS MONTH ,SO I KEEP ON HAVING THESE FALSE ALARMS AND IT IS FRUSTRATING!! LASTLY THE NEW THING NOW IS MY PERIODS ARE ONLY DURING THE SAME TIME OF THE MONTH MAYBE FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS THEN IT CHANGES SOMETIMES IT IS IN THE BEGINNING OF THE MONTH AND SOMETIMES RIGHT AT THE END.

WHAT HAPPENED THIS MONTH IS BEFORE I STARTED MY PERIOD I HAD WATER COMING OUT TE WHOLE DAY THEN IN THE AFTERNOON IT WAS MY MENSTRUATION

AND MY MENSTRUAL FLOW IS HEAVY AND THICK(CLOTHS)I CANNOT EVEN SNEEZE..PLEASE TELL ME WHAT COULD BE THE COZ OF MY INFERTILITY AND WHY IS MY MENSTRUAL FLOW SO HEAVY

It sounds like you are not ovulating regularly and this may be why you are not falling pregnant. If you do not ovulate one month, the womb lining gets very thick and you have a heavy period the next month. See your gynaecologist for further management.