Question
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/07

Desparate

I desparately need a hug this morning! Even a smile would do.

Didn't you notice the smiles ?

12
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/07

Ai Frusty - If it wouldnt have started people "skindering" I would tell you how wonderful u are looking today. Yes - odd - how those supposed to be close to us can find it in their make up to be unkind to us. But they have to realise and change - we cannot do it for them.

I was told last night if it were not for my threat to join the other party in any proceedings and financial constraints she would have left me already. Yes, two stories to a side as always.

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/07

Sorry Frusty... that is just so awful!!....... geez.... who the hell does this man think he is??... argh... How do you respond to him when he makes those kinds of comments??.... Me blood is now boiling.... don't let those comments get to you... i know it is easier said than done though... just remember that he is intentionally trying to hurt you.... he most probably feels threatened by your new resolve... and is going to stoop as low as he can to get you to feel bad........ don't let him win........ I so wish you can get out of there.... lots of hugs.......... and then some more!!...........

Reply to ...
Posted by: fin/ex | 2005/12/07

oh frusty i know you have decided to stay with your hub for your son's sake but i do worry about you being in such an unhappy space and with someone who is clearly unhappy too. i know you can try block out the negativity for so long but eventually it has got to drag you down. cant you come to a compromise that if he cant say anything nice he says nothing at all. but then again it doesnt sound like he has too much positive to say about things. time is so precious frusty, before you know it it is almost gone. such a short time on this beautiful planet. don't let him throw water on your fire. what used to help me in my past relationship was just connecting with beauty around me, whether it was an unusual raindrop or a soft pretty smell or a sunset, sunrise (maybe the snow, now i've never seen that but hear it is magical). i kind of figure when you see those beautiful things and you feel your connection and purpose here - the hubs incessant negativity although really sad - is not really the biggest part of your journey just like my horrid exes sexual and emotional abuse wasn't mine.
((HUG)) big one

Reply to fin/ex
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/07

My resolve has just slipped a bit today. I was in such a good mood yesterday and then he came home and it was like having a bucket of ice thown over me. He didn't even have the decency to acknowledge my greeting, never mind respond to my "How was your day?". And then it just got worse from there on in. One of the things that really got to me was when I was in the kitchen finishing the supper off, I had on a track-suit pants and a tightish t-shirt and I get told my body is completely out of proportion it is ridiculous! I cannot help the fact that I am well endowed and the rest of me is small. What the hell must I do about it? I work really hard at looking after myself in all respects and to get told that is really hard for me to accept. He then started on the fact that my hair was so long and who do I think I am and on and on and on and on.....

Sorry, just blowing off a bit of steam. I don't want to say anything to my son or my friends back home because they worry enough about me.

Thanks for listening.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: blompot | 2005/12/07

huggg
huggg
huggg
huggg
*hope you feel better soon*

Reply to blompot
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/07

Big hugs and a big shoulder here!!!

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Shakira | 2005/12/07

You can have both:

*HUG* .... :o)

Reply to Shakira
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/07

Oh Damn! It didn't work. Well, I tried!

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/07

HHH HHH UUU UUU GGGGGG
HHH HHH UUU UUU GGGGGGGG
HHH HHH UUU UUU GGG GGG
HHHHHHHH UUU UUU GGG
HHHHHHHH UUU UUU GGG GGG
HHH HHH UUU UUU GGG GGG
HHH HHH UUUUUUU GGGGGGGG
HHH HHH UUUUUU GGGGGG

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/07

Can I pout on your behalf (without the lipstick), tap, tap, tap

Wazup?

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: CP Mom | 2005/12/07

Agggeeee neeeee mens jy's dan altyd so vrolik en heppi?

*drukkie* x 1 000 000

Reply to CP Mom
Posted by: Ruby | 2005/12/07

Ruby (aka VM)

Lots and Lots of hugs, smiles and warm and fuzzys (((()))))

Whats up?

Reply to Ruby