Question
Posted by: musa2672 | 2005/06/29

Desire

Hello doc! Firstly, I'm 21 years old and have a problem of desiring most women regardless of their age especially those below 30.Secondly is that I get erected most of the day even when I'm not thinking of sex or close to a woman meanwhile I've not had sex or a relationship for a year now.In other words,my erection is automatically at times.

Please help,regards!
2672

I think most men have unwelcome or embarassing erections at times, especially in their teens and early twenties. Sounds like you may be running your life in a way that has you focussing far too much on desire and sex, and without enough other interests and activities to keep your mind filled with a variety of more useful things.