Question
Posted by: whatwhat 24 | 2007/03/16

description of yourself

hi all

not sure if this has been done before but i am really interested in getting to know you a bit better...do it, don't..no problems :)

i'm 24, female. Slim and petite, green eyes and auburn hair. i like to dress urban style...i'm always in a pair of trusty all-stars (even though i'm not supposed to wear them at work!) i'm university educated (BA hons literature) and work as a high school history teacher. Love house music and cooking.

what about you?

cheers
whatwhat 24

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

16
Posted by: Lonewolf | 2007/03/19

On the wrong side of 40, 1.8, 75 kg,s athletic built due to good genes (definitely not exercise), lots of hair going grey fast, looks younger than I am though. Very quiet, mostly a loner but can be very naughty. Work in infrastructure development. Smoke way too much and work long hours. Recently became involved with another professional older than I am.

Reply to Lonewolf
Posted by: GreenEyes | 2007/03/19

hmm... 28 yrs, 5ft 4. bout 61kgs (last time i braved the scale).
mom of a beautiful 4 year old girl.. my life and soul!
will always find me in jeans, Jeep shirt and boots, chunky ass-kicking boots :)
shoulder length reddish hair with blonde hi-lights (yup.. i love my hairdresser!!), green eyes, fantastic smile, kissable lips..
heh heh!
don't take any sh*t, always speak my mind. smoke far too much, drink far too little!

have a fantastic monday honeys..

ooh, am bi :)

xx

Reply to GreenEyes
Posted by: Debbie | 2007/03/16

LOL

Reply to Debbie
Posted by: Cheeky Queen | 2007/03/16

I'm in Jhb North, a great slick athletic slim (good pecs better abs best glutes hottest butt in town) 24-yr old in-shape guy (many straight guys envy my shape from doing lotsa athletics at school, I was the high-jump champ but now do an even higher kick) and live life to the full and find life fabulous. And for all you judgmental types, before you write me off, remember I've got a seriously big whopper and could easily flip you over and show you my mean side so watch out. And Deeve I really want to meet, I also like to shop. And don’t be fooled by my name – I give as good as I get and don’t go easy on sissy boys.

Deeve?

Reply to Cheeky Queen

Farmer so definteitly not a city slicker, feel more comfortable in shorts and a vest, 34, a slightboep but otherwise in very goodshape, very masculine,88kg , hairy, i also breed dogs, I was married and have a son (6), home langauge is Afirkaans and I realy like this forum always something interesting to read here, I'd one day like to meet Deeven Dyl and the expert, maybe oneday, keep up the graet work everybody oh and I am in the Free State VRYSTAAT so lets hear more from the Freestate people on here.

Posted by: Marlboro | 2007/03/16

We got our selfs a sexy expert. I google his name and see a few pictures of him.

Reply to Marlboro
Posted by: Karl | 2007/03/16

German, been in SA (KZN) 2 years, Im 26 years old, nowworking on a farm for 6 months contract and love it.

Reply to Karl
Posted by: Neil | 2007/03/16

Hi all, 32-yr old guy in Cape Town into gym, squash, swimming and recently bought a kayak so let's see. 1.8, 82kg, built & defined, brown/green, cropped hair & stubble....

Reply to Neil
Posted by: Confused | 2007/03/16

I'n 17, about 1,8m tall. Ashblond hair, brown eyes. I'm not fat and I'm not anorexic and not muscular either. Love it.

I love animals, cooking, singing, music, theatre, literature and men, hehe. I also write in my spare time, which seems to be diminishing with all the matric testpapers.

;-)

Reply to Confused
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/03/16

Me, oh well, what can I say, sexy .... mmmmm

Tip the scale at 55kgs and no I am not a shorty LOL.
Long black hair, blue eyes ..... mmmmm sexy, told u so LOL ;)

Completed a degree when some of you guys' parents were not even born yet LOL ..... yip THAT OLD uggggh!

Work for a living, can some one Pleeeezzzzz give me the "correct" lotto numbers now Plessszzzzzzz!!!! :(

Lived in the wrong gender for many years, faught a war that wasnt even my problem.

Not to bad for a granny me-self, me thinks LOL

Need a partner, must be old like me, sexy, well a little and must be s-l-o-w ('cause I cant run that fast anymore) LOL

I like dancing, good music, good movies, good documentaries love fast cars (no I dont own a Porsche, now you know why I want those lotto numbers) enjoy cricket and hope SA kick some butt this time round.

I hate people who think they can judge others for being different to what they think is suppose to be "normal". Hate trouble makers, creeps, traffic, bad drivers who spend more time on their cell phones then driving their cars. Hate noisy shopping malls and queues.

Oh, and i talk to much ;( {{{sawwy}}}

Bite a great weekend and love yourself for who you are not who others want you to be

xxxxxxxx
Nikki

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: Marlboro | 2007/03/16

26 years old male brown skin black eyes and hair. Im 1.6m high and weigh about 55kg. Smoke have a drinks nou en dan. Dnt do drugs. Like listing to Kenny G. Oh ja and i love lovesongs and the BEACH. Dont eat eggs but im a master in cooking omlettte.

Reply to Marlboro
Posted by: Ferny | 2007/03/16

Hi !! Short, slim, dark hair with quite a bit of grey :-( !!

Italian born, wife of Rob for 27 years and mother of 2 sons. Eldest is 24 yrs old and Stef is 21yrs old. Soon to be mother-in-law of Charl !! Yay !!!

Dress casually most of the time, but like to dress up for a special occasion - like an engagement !!!!!!!

Production & sales manager in family business. Also care for my 80 yr old mother who lives in cottage on our property!!

Absolutely LOVE young people and am very good friends with all Stef & Charl's girl & guy friends !!

Have a great weekend everyone !!

Love and hugs - Ferny :-)

!

Reply to Ferny
Posted by: Deeve | 2007/03/16

Ok, time for this again...46 year old Guy, brown hair(whats left), blue eyes, 82kg, fairly hairy! Always happy in a T shirt and Shorts/Jeans Two teenage kids, and a wonderful partner of 6 years. Into Cooking, Gardening, Cars (grand prix too...!), Hiking, Camping, and of course Socialising!! My partner will tell you 'Shopping' too...!!!!! LOL Work in IT industry!

Reply to Deeve
Posted by: Spiderman | 2007/03/16

been done before...but hey lots of new guys here so what the heck.

I'm a tall tanned 6 packed ripped Boss Model...with long blond hair...like a surfer and..... haha! oh my! i got it confussed with my fantasy guy!!!

Oky alle grappies op n stokkie.

22, 1.9 m, 77kg tall casual...cool type of guy...got blondish brown hair grey greenish eyes and i wear a size 11 shoe....(you know what they say about guys with big feet! hehehe- they have a B I G .....personality.) I stay in Cape Town and got a tatoo...just below my belly button. and thats it!

mwha

Reply to Spiderman
Posted by: Kay | 2007/03/16

I don't often post or comment on this site but I'm on here everyday reading everone's interresting post's.

I'm 25, female, long black hair and blue eyes. I love shopping and hosting dinner parties.....cooking is a passion of mine. I prefer more alternative / rock music. And I'm an Industrial Buyer.

Reply to Kay
Posted by: Joe | 2007/03/16

Im 33, 1.83, 82kg, shaven head, gym and swim regularly, 2 tatoo's. Favourite: jeans and vest and Mclaren fundi - Yipee, grand prix starting tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Reply to Joe