Question
Posted by: whatwhat 24 | 2007/03/12

description of a lesbian

hi all

hope you all had a fab weekend. i got to spend much of the weekend with my gf so i have woken up pretty happy on this monday morning, despite seemingly to have been struck down by the dreaded flu.

i went with my gf and a friend to watch 'sugar rush' at hyde park, for the gay and lesbian film festival. throughout the film, there were descriptions of lesbians as 'rug-munchers.' now, am i correct in believing that this term relates to the fact that many lesbians reach climax by some form of penetration from behind? or am i completely off the mark? is this true or is it just a derogratory generalisation?

as a lesbian i am mortified that i do not know the answer to this question and welcome any comment.

thanks. hope it's a good day for all.

whatwhat 24

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again Whatwhat24 and thanks for this post.

'Rug munching' is a derogatory term that refers to cunnilingus (oral sex) between lesbians.

6
Posted by: whatwhat 24 | 2007/03/13

thanks for this...i was competely off the mark.

hope it's a good day for everyone

Reply to whatwhat 24
Posted by: GreenEyes | 2007/03/13

Nikki... lol... you're so funny babe!!

xx

Reply to GreenEyes
Posted by: lockness | 2007/03/12

not to be funny, but the carpet referred to or rug, is a hairy women. sorry..but people still think we dont shave.

Reply to lockness
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/03/12

You got it spot on GreenEyes ;)

I think we need to see this term not as derogatory or degrading. We should take hold of it and make it our own.

After all, who cares what "they" say ???

Happy munching xxxxxxx !! ;)

Nikki

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: DLB | 2007/03/12

O_o

Reply to DLB
Posted by: GreenEyes | 2007/03/12

Hey whatwhat 24..

the term, as i believe it, refers to the fact that lesbians perform oral sex on another woman (duh), it is an extremely derogatory remark, umm... trying to think of a way to say this without it sounding crude...
basically, it just refers to cunnilingis, that a woman will... 'eat' another woman... (blush blush).
I've heard it referred to a 'carpet muncher'..

Hope that clears it up for you, someone else might have another interpretation...

Have a fantastic monday :)

xx

Reply to GreenEyes