Question
Posted by: Anton | 2007/05/08

Dermatology

Usually when I shower in the morning or when I sweat between my legs, I start to vigourously scratch my groin, testicals and thighs to a point where it is not necessary any more. I don't see anything that I can regognise as a possible cause, then after rubbing baby powder on the affected area it dissapear. I use to cycle.

Anton Opperman

Dear Anton
Itching in the groin area are usually caused by fungal infections. Try using antifungal powder, and wearing boxer shorts. You can take an Allergex tablet if the itch is very bad.