Posted by: Chant | 2008/08/29

Dermatologist or plastic surgeons

How can I get the name of the best Dermatologist or plastic surgeons to help me with the scars from Tummy tuck?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Chant, thank you for the question.

Your best approach would be to log on to my web page and email directly from there. Please let me know where you live in the email and I can direct you to a few names. The reason for this is to keep anonymity.

Posted by: etienne | 2009/03/16

for years i have been walking around with acne scarring, i have developed a very low self esteem, what will laser treatment cost me? and is there something cheaper? i have amedical aid in polmed but also know that they wont pay for such a treatment, please help me!

Reply to etienne
Posted by: Zaza | 2009/02/27

What is the best way to minimise the appearance of old strech marks? I have been using tissue oil and an ante natal strech mark cream for ages, no improvement.

Reply to Zaza