Posted by: Chant | 2008/08/29

Dermatologist or plastic surgeons

How can I get the name of the best Dermatologist or plastic surgeons to help me with the scars from Tummy tuck?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Chant, thank you for the question.

Your best approach would be to log on to my web page and email directly from there. Please let me know where you live in the email and I can direct you to a few names. The reason for this is to keep anonymity.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: etienne | 2009/03/16

for years i have been walking around with acne scarring, i have developed a very low self esteem, what will laser treatment cost me? and is there something cheaper? i have amedical aid in polmed but also know that they wont pay for such a treatment, please help me!

Reply to etienne
Posted by: Zaza | 2009/02/27

What is the best way to minimise the appearance of old strech marks? I have been using tissue oil and an ante natal strech mark cream for ages, no improvement.

Reply to Zaza

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.