Question
Posted by: Whin | 2004/10/18

DERMATOLOGIST

Hi there, I would like to know if the medical aid (Discovery) will pay a visit a dermatologist. Thanks,

Expert ImageArchive

ASk Discovery Health It depends on what option you are on.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/23

I have deep purest in my face caused by pimples. I need a dermatologist that can help me. I am on Discovery Coastal core option

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/22

Hi Doc I have a problem. when I sit on the sun for some time when it's very hot, my head emits white smoke and that scares me, because I'm not sure if it can end up burning up if I continue sitting and I'm not sure whether this is some sort of sickness or has something to do with the hair spray I use.