Question
Posted by: Gershka | 2007/08/26

Dermatilogy

I am tired with sweating all the time. Is 55 years. Is on Altroxin and levels are normal. No TB and HIV neg. I do get palpitations almost every day. Weight 94 km. Never suffered any heart disease.Is a female. No drinking and smoking. Can you help me please?

Dear Gershka

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Please be so kind as to advise what your length/height is, as it is possible that you are sweating, due to being overweight. If you are overweight, you should start with a healthy diet and exercises. A Dietrician will be able to assist you with a balanced diet.

Kind regards