Question
Posted by: sarah | 2008/05/23

dermaphuzion

Good day

I would like to know what you think about the dermaphuzion eye serum because the before and after pictures using it is great is it worth it

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hello Sarah, thank you for the question.

Dermaphuzion’s serum eye gel contains the following ingredients: Eyeseryl, Haloxyl, Lipolight, and Matrixyl. I am not convinced that the first three ingredients will have much benefit to the skin due to the lack of double blind randomized studies, howver, matrixyl (palmitoyl pentapeptide-3) has shown in clinical studies to improve the appearance of wrinkles by up to 30%.