Question
Posted by: Kathy | 2005/07/21

Depression / Moody

I had a baby 5 1/2 years ago (little boy) that was adopted within the family. I have since married, and had a little girl. She is now 7 months old. I find that I am suffering with terrible mood swings. One minutes I can be really happy, then I am either crying and depressed, or really angry. I have also lost interest in physical contact with my husband. Please can you give me advice on how to sort myself out.

Could be a form of Poat Natal Depression, and worth seeing a shrink about this, for a checkup, as it usually responds really well to treatment, and there's no point in continuing to feel so miseable and uncomfortable unnecessarily.

1
Posted by: Powerpuff | 2005/07/21

That is an a well known time frame for post natal depression to manifest - go see your gp.

Reply to Powerpuff