Question
Posted by: sad | 2004/09/24

depression during pregnancy!!!!!!

hi ladies

i have got a serious problem.i'm 33 weeks pregnant and generally a happy person,but lately i've been unable to control my temper(especially towards my partner).he's always in the line of fire,and i'm afraid that it is going to ruin our once amasing relationship.i'm always horrible towards him for no reason,and i only realise afterward what i've done,then i want to cry my eyes out.he told me this morning that its not pleasant to be with me anymore,and to tell you guys the truth i cant handle me anymore.

is this normal in pregnancy or do i need help??????
please advise

Mood swings are common on pregnancy but if the symptoms are this severe I suggest you see someone.