Question

Depression - clomazepam & cipralex

HI CS,

I know should ask my doc but only going back to see him end of month and wondered if you could put my mind at ease in the mean time.

I am to take half tab of Clomazepam 0,5mg twice a day.
Half tab Cipralex 10mg for 5 days then full tab once day.

What I want to know is Clomazepam meant to work within a day or does it also take time like the Cipralex? cause doc told me she would give me that to start helping me to feel better soon as the Cipralex will take 2/3 weeks but not helping yet!
Secondly I read up that Clomazepam is used for epilepsy & seizures? I'm suffering from clinical depression?
Anon

OK, I already answered this question, the firs time you posted it. Hope the reply was of some use

5
Posted by: Heather | 2006/08/24

What are the side effects when stopping cypralex

Reply to Heather
Posted by: Nono | 2005/06/30

Cipralex:

Is it safe to use cipralex during or whilst trying to fall pregnant..

Nono

Reply to Nono
Posted by: munch | 2005/06/30

my boyfriend takes this for his anxiety, when he takes a pill it usually calms him down within 20 minutes your body does not need to adjust to it it should work almost immediately.

Reply to munch
Posted by: Debbie | 2005/06/09

I think clomazepam is like a tranquiliser? Not sure but I think it's used for anxiety.

Reply to Debbie

Sorry didn't mean to submit twice.